RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

☼Freebie Tuesday (Edition #132)☼



 Happy Tuesday! 

I will be tweeting random freebies that I can find on any given day so if you're looking for more free books make sure to follow me on twitter @JackieBookWorld. :)

***Note that there will be some books that will be free for limited time only, so make sure to download them as soon as you can. Also if there is any specific genre that you guys want me to find books of, let me know in the comment section below. (:  Enjoy! 

*Older Editions will be linked on the menu section (above) under Freebie Tuesday:)


Owned by the Playboy 
by Jayne Blue
Release Date: May 19th 2014
Series: Owned #1, Call Girl, Inc #1
Pages: 202
Genres: Romance, Adult Fiction


One Man. One Night. One dark fantasy that could change her life forever. 

The wheels came off my life slowly at first. This is saying something, because it turns out they weren’t screwed on all that tight to begin with. I thought I made all the right choices. But, life has a funny way of coming along and flattening you every so often no matter how smart or ambitious you are. All of a sudden, I found myself out of a job, out of a husband and out of time. Then a shocking encounter with a powerful billionaire gave me a second chance to turn it all around.

I told myself all these things as I sat in the back of a stretch limousine. Just outside the car door was an unassuming bungalow painted yellow. I was here for work. A probationary assignment of sorts. Once the car door opened, the rest of my life would start.

A man and my future waited for me somewhere inside that house, beyond the front door painted in festive red. Scarlet. A fitting color for what he wanted. For twelve hours and $100,000 he would own me. Just how much was I willing to give to this sexy, dangerous, perfect stranger? The answer might shock even me.

Just one night for a small fortune that could change everything, if I had the courage to walk through that red door.

This is my story. Don't try this at home.

Owned by the Playboy is the first book in the sexy, sensual, often humorous adventures of call girl, Nina Sharpe. Nina’s stories go places you won’t expect. This is not your typical romance. 

Note: This book was previously published as “The Offer”, Book One in the Call Girl, Inc. Series.
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Reckless Rescue 
by Rinelle Grey
Release Date: March 2015 
Series: Barren Planet #1
Pages: 279
Genres: Romance, Science Fiction


Stranded on the dying planet of Zerris, Marlee longs for the one thing she can’t have…a family. Due to the noxious gas covering the planet, she can’t conceive a child, and the Council, determined to repopulate the planet, have ended her third—and most precious—relationship. They insist she pick a new mate and try again, but she’s sworn off love and the possibility of ever having a real family.

When a ship from the thriving planet of Urslat crashes on Zerris, Marlee rescues the ship’s daring captain, Tyris. His ship is grounded, winter is setting in, and he won’t survive without help. She offers him a deal…he can live with her if he pretends to be her mate so the Council will leave her alone.

Tyris agrees and a hungry desire sparks between them as they battle the harsh winter and primitive conditions. Their attraction grows, and soon, keeping their distance becomes impossible, even more challenging than the snow, the Council, and, for Marlee, the risks of a real relationship.

Will she risk her heart one last time for a chance at her dream? Or will Tyris be her undoing?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)


       

Happy Reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D