RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

☼ Waiting on Wednesday (#96) ☼



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


How to Say I Love You Out Loud 
by Karole Cozzo
Release Date: August 4th 2015 by Swoon Reads
Pages: 240
Genres: Contemporary, Romance, Young Adult
Author's Links: Goodreads, Website, Twitter, Facebook


Words are strong. Love is stronger.

When Jordyn Michaelson’s autistic brother joins her at her elite school, she’s determined not to let anyone know they're related. Even if that means closing herself off to all her closest friends, including charming football stud Alex Colby. But despite her best intentions, she just can't shake the memory of kissing Alex last summer, and the desire to do it again.
Can Jordyn find the courage to tell Alex how she really feels—and the truth about her family—before he slips away forever?
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads) 


Purchase: Amazon, B&N


***Interesting premise, will definitely check it out. I'm also in love with the cover :)***


What are you waiting to read?

4 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice pick! Not my kind of read but still hope you love it once you read it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said... Best Blogger Tips

This sounds really good. I hope you enjoy reading it.
My WoW

michellesminions said... Best Blogger Tips

I love Swoon Reads and their books. This one sounds like another winner! Great pick!

Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

My WoW

Zareena said... Best Blogger Tips

This book sounds like something I'd enjoy but I'm not so sure about Jordyn not wanting people to know who her brother is... But I'll be sure to keep an eye on this one :) Thanks for sharing!

My WoW
Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D