RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#40)


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

Destined for Doon (Doon #2)

by 
Expected publication: September 2nd 2104 by Blink
The second book in the popular new Doon YA series that takes on a classic story, Brigadoon, and spins it in a new way to give readers a fresh, modern experience.

In this sequel to Doon, Kenna Reid realizes she made a horrible mistake-choosing to follow her dreams of Broadway instead of staying in the enchanted land of Doon. Worse, she's received proof she and Duncan are meant to be, along with torturous visions of the prince she left behind. So when Duncan shows up and informs Kenna that Doon needs her, she doesn't need to think twice. But even if Kenna can save the enchanted kingdom, her happily ever after may still be in peril. 
(Synopsis taken from Goodreads)



***I can't wait to read the sequel of Doon! I love the first book and the cover is stunning! (Although it's a long way to go, I'll be waiting to get my hands on this book) :) 

What are you guys waiting to read? Let me know and I'll make sure to check it out. Thanks! 

2 comments:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

I haven't read the first one yet...I really need to! Great choice (:
Happy reading
Jackie
http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

OOh nice! Never read this series but it looked pretty cool! Love the cover!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D