RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (#33)

Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

*If you would like to follow me, you can do so by GFC, Bloglovin, Goodreads, or Twitter :) Just let me know if you are a new follower and I will follow back :D 

Question: Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you've done in 2013. 

Answer: Not a lot of things happened this year, other than I started blogging, and it's also my first time having a "reading goal". Which I'm really excited to reach my goal of reading 100 books by the end of the year. :)  


***What's one new thing or unusual thing you guys have done this year? Let me know and I'll make sure to check it out. Thanks! :D


11 comments:

Athina said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, that's great. This year was my first year of blogging too. :)
And I have a goal. 25 books and I'm still struggling. hehe. I'm a slow reader.
Here is my FF http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/12/feature-and-follow-27-new-things.html

Amanda said... Best Blogger Tips

good luck with your goal. I have just hit mine! 100 books.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said... Best Blogger Tips

That's incredible! Especially since we all have other things going on in our lives. Weird to think there's more than just reading...! ;)

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Feli @The Four Eyed Cat Reviews said... Best Blogger Tips

Good luck with your goal! I never manage 100 :-| and cool blog btw! new follower via GFC and Bloglovin! My FF

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Thats a great book goal! Mine was 75 books and I've reached that already (: I thought about jumping up to 100 next year, but I think I'll take smaller steps because I assume I'll be much busier with work next year. Plus I love exceeding my goals (:

You're blog design is very creative too! I like it!

Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via bloglovin
My FF

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Amanda Horan

Thanks! that's awesome:) Thank you for stopping by my blog. (:

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for stopping by :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@FELI

Thank you! Following back :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Athina

I was at first, but it got easier as long as you don't read long books. Thanks for stopping by :)

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Tina Van Dyn Hoven

You should definitely try it though. :) Thanks for stopping by. Following back via bloglovin :D

nnnnnbb said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats on your blog!
Hope you hit your book goal!

New follower via GFC :)

p.s I love your blog theme,a bit overwhelming, but still very beautiful

Whiskey @ Unladylike Reviews

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D